Sales and Reservation Manager - Vacation and Annual Rental Properties
***SIGNING BONUS OFFERED***
First and foremost, this is an ESSENTIAL SALES and CLIENT-RELATIONS role in a fast-paced industry and hospitality-centric operation.
Ascendia Group (located in the Village of Siesta Key) is searching for an experienced, professional, and responsible Sales and Reservation Manager, with an ACTIVE Real Estate License, to join our team and be responsible for the sales and reservations of an already established book of business including vacation (short term) and annual (long term) rentals. This is a role that demands a mindset of confidence and empowerment. The Sales and Reservation Manager will have major responsibility of selling and servicing of an already existing and successful portfolio of residential annual and vacation properties.
Responsibilities include, yet are not limited to:
- Interacting with owners and acting as liaison between guests/tenants and property owners
- Assist in the on-boarding and marketing of new properties
- Managing all aspects of portfolio including guest/tenant challenges
- Greeting clients with enthusiasm...you’ll be the face and brand of the company on a day to day basis...the responsibility is NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!
- Preparing reservation/lease agreements
- Some weekend work hours will be required...as our office is open SEVEN DAYS A WEEK and located in the heart of B-E-A-UTIFUL Siesta Key. This work schedule will include 2 days off per week.
- Valid State of Florida Real Estate License REQUIRED
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales and Client Relations with vacation properties preferred
- Follow up with lead inquiries and past guests/tenants, via phone, email, and social
- Strong prospecting, negotiation, and closing skills for bringing in reservations/leases
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and well organized with excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of reservation software and VRBO/HomeAway/AirBnb/Book.com is preferred
- Problem Solving Skills...Resourcefulness...you’ve GOT to own the role & know how to figure it out without much direction
- Abundantly well-organized
- Customer/client focused...PERIOD...comes first and takes priority ALWAYS
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Team-player-collaboration skills...we work hard and play harder...save the drama, it will NOT survive in our culture
- Ability to multi-task...LOTS & LOTS of moving parts...we’re fast-paced & in MAJOR GROWTH MODE
- Exposure to world of real estate and/or property management is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- Why do you want to work with Ascendia Group?
- What makes you a top and qualified candidate for this role?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Property management: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- and Active Florida Real Estate License (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place