The Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce, alongside hospitality partner Booking Ally, is integrating a real-time accommodation booking engine to enable Chamber website visitors to search and book their stay directly from our website, siestakeychamber.com. This new feature is easy for Chamber accommodation members to implement, has no cost until a reservation is generated and requires little to no work once connected. Attend one of four workshops to learn more about how this program can benefit your accommodation. Advance registration is required.
Each reservation generated will look and feel similar to those generated from your own website:
· You control the money, as the merchant of record.
· You own and control each reservation
· You have direct communications and relationships with guests
· Your deposit and cancellation policies apply to each reservation
· Each reservation flows directly into your reservation system in real-time
· Your reservation system is the database of authority, eliminating double bookings
· Information between your system and the Chamber’s new accommodation booking site is automatically updated - no work required
Booking Ally and its IT partner GuestSmiles are providing the Chamber with this new technology, along with the connection to your reservation system. There is a simple online sign-up process linked here. After signing up, you'll receive basic instructions to connect GuestSmiles within your specific reservation system. This set-up takes 10-15 minutes. An initial data sync will be done by the GuestSmiles support team, along with testing, to ensure correct function. A GuestSmiles team member will work with you through this basic testing process.
There is a 9% commission on the rent only for each reservation generated. This is invoiced on behalf of the Chamber, by GuestSmiles, on the first business day of the following month after check-in.
Participation in the program requires being a current member of the Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce and using a reservation software to which a connection has been established. If you use a system not yet connected, GuestSmiles is rapidly adding connections to new reservation systems each month.